Saturday, September 13, 2008

Road Trip - Day 5: Bye, Bye Chicago

It's been a year since we took this trip! I can't believe it. And, it was our inspiration for setting up with blog. Well, you all know how successful we've been at that...

Anyway, here are some pictures from our fifth day on the road.


The kitties (Bollito and Cookie) were champs. The trip started out a little rough for them, but by this point they were no longer peeing in their cages and were checking out each hotel room when we stopped for the night.


Caramelo road up front with us. He's a great travelor.


Here's Juan, and the plants. Some of them ended up better than others. Let's not talk about the kumquat.

Leaving Chicago.
Into Indiana.

We saw A LOT of corn on our trip.




Oops, just missed the Pennsylvania sign.

Our last night in a hotel, someplace in PA. (I can't remember where, it's been a year).



3 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

LOVE IT...

claudia said...

My cat would never go for something like that and I don't know for my dog. That's why my mom always gets the pets when we go on vacations (max. 2 weeks!!!).

Unknown said...

Thanks for checking my blog!

Actually, we were moving coast to coast, so we didn't have a choice. The kitties usually stay home, but our dog loves road trips!