Sunday, November 1, 2009

She's... Under my skin

That's right, it's a girl! She now has a proper pronoun, no longer an "it". And boy, is she cute or what? I mean, look at these pictures.
For a week I've had the song, I've got you, under my skin, in my head. I heard it in a Starbucks the other day and I just thought it was the perfect song to sing to the wee one, except I don't know the words. So I had to download it. Except, I thought I downloaded the Frank Sinatra version and actually got the Franki Valli and the Four Seasons version. haha. oops. poor baby.

4 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Oh sweet thing! Your auntie rachel is loving you up from a perfect sunny Nairobi afternoon... I'll raise my cup of tea to you baby! Keep growing... Love!!

Libby A. said...

I love her so MUCH already!

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

How wonderful! Girls are THE BEST!!!

Katie said...

oh rita...she is so cute:)