Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowpocalyse

As everyone has heard, we had a little snow here last week--two blizzards in one week. So, I thought I would send some pictures on to all of you in the west coast.


Check out this crazy snow drift, it actually took a few days before it melted enough to break off. This isn't pretty, but I wanted you all to see how high the snow piles are. I actually think this pictured doesn't show very clearly how much snow there is outside.

It snowed a little more today, but not even an inch really. I think I may be back at work tomorrow- after being off for the last 7 (work) days!

PS. Just a second after posting this I decided to open up the page that shows my work status, not expecting to see anything interesting. I was wrong, we have a 2 hour delayed opening. Haha.

No comments: