Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Juan's birthday

Having your birthday on January 2nd was not always fun. The anticipation and consummation of the holidays, both Christmas and the New Year, have drained most people of their celebratory mood. Not only that, but nobody feels like eating birthday cake after splurging on cookies, chocolate, roast, ham, eggnog and wine. But this year, it was different. Actually, the celebration started on the 31st with my in-law's dinner invitation. It was followed by a free lunch on Friday, courtesy of my co-workers. Saturday, I went skiing and on my return, was taken to a blues bar to spend the evening with friends. Finally, on Sunday, my wife made a delicious zukini chocolate cake. Definitely, this year broke the rule of a deflated birthday celebration. Thank you all!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, judging by the pictures it looks jolly inflated to me :)

- nastane vecher

claudia said...

oh, I'm a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!