Monday, January 19, 2009

Some Views from Our Windows...

right now. It's snowing, the first real snow of the season. And, I get to be home to watch it.

From our bedroom, where I was when I first noticed the snow.

from my studio.


from the "tv" room.




from the living room.

Meanwhile, I'm spending the day preparing for tomorrow. We'll be spending the day at the mall, in the cold, celebrating change.
Last week, I was so upset about the person who wrote on our sticker I decided I needed something to show how excited I am about my new boss, President Obama. So I knit up this hat to wear to the inauguration.
Oops, it came out a little small (lesson learned...check gauge). So, I started a new one.

This WILL be done for tomorrow. I'm determined. Better get back to work...
Happy inauguration day everyone! I'll post pictures later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks really nice out there. I really did enjoy the snow. You promise to take lot's of pictures. I especially like to see peoples expressions. Hoping you finish your hat in time. I like it.

Katie said...

Rita you are amazing...so sad I am not out there with you all today...I hope your hat is keeping you toasty warm!!!