Saturday, March 28, 2009

Obama Post - Number 3

I think.  I could go back and check, but I like things that come in threes, so I think I'll stick with that.

Actually, I don't know if this post is about Obama or about Obama-inspired.  

This is something I've been meaning to post for awhile now...Zeke's Executive Order Blend.  Rachel gave me a pound back in January and I just sent a pound to my dad.  I wanted to send a pound to each of my family members, current and former coffee addicts alike. 




I think Zeke's wins the prize for best Obama-inspired product/item/etc., and there have been many.

2 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

I think Zeke was downright brilliant with his executive order... And the blend was fantastic, hey? Wanna pop over for a cuppa now? :)

Libby A. said...

I want some! that's awesome!