Sunday, April 12, 2009

First music post on Malgados5






It only has taken 18 months to figure out how to post music on blogger...well, not actively trying.  Well, for everybody's delight, I posted "shine", a song that sounds dated and naturally so since it was written in 1996 and recorded several years later with a vintage sound reminiscent of Collective Soul, for those who remember that band that almost made it.

To compliment this audio posting, I am posting the pics of my latest non-church gig in Rockville, MD.  

Enjoy and let me know if I should keep my day job!


2 comments:

Libby A. said...

is this when we were talking on the phone?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hoping that your garden grows well. The first year may be slow due to the new soil, fertilizers and such. I heard a tip from one of your cousins who had been given a tomatoe plant. They were told to keep the plant in the house until the soil was warm. The way to check to see if the soil is warm is to sit on it and if it feels cool to your bottom it still is not ready. When warm to your bottom transplant. Love you, DAD I wish i was there planting with you.