Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011





She went as a monkey (although a couple people mistook her for a mouse, I see that too). Monkeys are only things next to babies that she seems to get excited about more than anything else. She has her "mono shoes" (monkey slippers), "mono pajamas", "mono shirt", and a "mono backpack", so it really was a no brainer.

Halloween is a full day for this little one. The daycare has a parade through my office building. As soon as she saw me she came running and guess who joined the parade. Then in the evening we passed out candy and then took her to two neighbors to trick or treat. She doesn't know what candy is, but she knew it was something good. We did manage to get her distracted enough to go to bed without eating any. Sooner or later, she'll find out. Right now she thinks her vitamins are a huge treat.

Happy Halloween everyone.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Rita. She looks so cute:) what a sweet little monkey!

Oma said...

WHAT A HEALTHY LITTLE LUCIA. I WISH I COULD JUST GRAB HER AND LOVE HER. YOU ARE BLESSED AND SO ARE WE. I LOVE YOU.
YOUR OMA